Aloe Vera Plant has been known for its benefits since the 2 century BC. It is proved by the fact that lots of outstanding healers, scientists, philosophers, physicians, doctors, biologists, for instance, Nefertiti and Cleopatra, Christopher Columbus and Paracelsus, Hippocrates, and Avicenna, Carl Linnaeus and Celsius mentioned this wonderful plant in their works. The magic features of this plant were described in the Torah and the Bible, the ancient Egyptian papyrus Hebert.
The combined action of all the components of the Aloe Vera Plant makes its impact on the organism the most effective. Amino acids, vitamins, enzymes, and other components of this plant work together for the benefit of our body.
Analgesic effect of this plant is determined by the bioactive substances – anthraquinones that are present in its composition. Their action was tested in the laboratory, clinical, and simply living conditions.
Often researchers call this plant “the means of transport”, since it is able to penetrate into various tissues of the organism deep which helps to remove toxins, cleans blood and lymph. Aloe vera purifying properties would not be so essential without its anti-virus, bactericidal, antifungal properties. So we have many reasons for calling this plant a natural antibiotic.
How To Drink Aloe Vera Juice To Make The Best Of This Magic Beverage
This succulent plant with thick leaves came to Europe from North Africa. It became famous for a bitter yellow liquid contained in the leaves.
People discovered the benefits of aloe long ago and started to use them for cut and burn treatment. Nowadays aloe vera gel is the main ingredient of health drinks. This plant is cultivated almost everywhere and it can be available for consumers in both liquid and pill forms.
Some people prefer to buy aloe Vera juice mixed with other juices or with water, others like making this medicinal beverage from their own plants.
The juice derived from this plant contains anti-inflammatory compounds that are useful for treating skin irritations like burns or insect bites. It is also abundant in antioxidant vitamin C, which aids collagen synthesis.
There are lots of facts about the restorative or medicinal properties of this plant. According to some research, the liquid of aloe is very helpful for diabetics. But in spite of all the benefits of the plant for our health, any remedy should be drunk under a doctor’s supervision to make all the best of it.
How To Drink Aloe Vera Juice As A Laxative?
- If you have digestive problems or just want to lose your weight. You can choose this beverage as a laxative drink. But before doing it, you ought to discuss this matter with your physician. Since it’s very important to inform your physician about all the medicines and herbal supplements you are using at the moment so that he’ll manage to offer you the best drug interaction.
- Most doctors recommend drinking small portions of the juice to cope with constipation or digestive irregularity. But be cautious not to drink it too much since it may cause painful cramping
- It’s advisable to combine using this natural liquid with other drinks high in electrolytes. You also should include in your diet such fruit as apricots, bananas and avocados. It will help to keep a high level of potassium in your body and stay hydrated.
- If diarrhea and severe stomach cramping occur to you while drinking aloe liquid, stop taking it as soon as possible.
How To Drink Aloe Vera Juice For Skin Care
Most women prefer to use this incredible natural liquid for beauty care. Antibacterial properties of this juice aid in acne reduction and prevention of recurrences. Equip yourself with high-quality information about beauty which you can easily find on Essentia Health Jobs!
If you have red spots on your face as a result of allergy or skin sensitivity you can cope with this trouble easily applying this liquid on red parts. Besides, Aloe beverages are proved to be a perfect moisturizer, they hydrate the skin considerably.
- If you care about taking any medications at the moment you made your mind to include this beverage in your diet, it’s necessary to inform your doctor about your intention. It will help to avoid bad interactions.
- Follow the doses your doctor will advise you to drink. You can consume the liquid from the bottle or mix the juice with water or other juices.
- To make the best of this beverage repeat the course in order to pet your skin with all the benefits of this incredible liquid.